Brett Weston Quotes

Enjoy the top 8 famous quotes, sayings and quotations by Brett Weston.

Brett Weston Quotes

Of course, we were not promoters, we Westons, lets face it. Dad had only $300 in the bank at the end, thats all he had.
— Brett Weston —

Of course, we were not promoters, we Westons, let's face it. Dad had only $300 in the bank at the end, that's all he had.

— Brett Weston

There's nothing worth photographing more than 100 yards from the car

— Brett Weston

Photography is 90% sheer, brutal drudgery! The other 10% is inspiration!!

— Brett Weston

Brett Weston Quotes Pictures

Want to see more pictures of Brett Weston quotes? Click on image of Brett Weston quotes to view full size.

Brett Weston Quotes Pictures 1
Brett Weston Quotes Pictures 2
Brett Weston Quotes Pictures 3
Brett Weston Quotes Pictures 4

Related Famous Quotes by Topics