No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You Quotes

Enjoy reading and share 2 famous quotes about No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You with everyone.

No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You Quotes

But you are losing money every day you are here. Its always that thing: if I hang in here just a little bit longer, things may happen. ( ... ) No matter what you want to do in London, theres a million others who are in the queue ahead of you. Everything is always a hassle, because there is just so many people wanting to do the same shit at the same time. No matter what it is. And no matter what cool idea youve had, theres somebody else whos already done it. And theyre usually younger, richer and more well-connected than you. ( ... ) London is like any other kind of addiction, really. You get 5 per cent entertainment out of it, and that makes you suffer through the other 95 per cent of it.
— Craig Taylor —

No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You Quotes Pictures

Want to see more pictures of No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You quotes? Click on image of No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You quotes to view full size.

No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You Quotes Pictures 1
No Matter What Happen I'm Always Here For You Quotes Pictures 2

Related Famous Quotes by Topics