Cw Post Quotes

Enjoy reading and share 35 famous quotes about Cw Post with everyone.

Cw Post Quotes

First I went to C.W. Post and I was a psychology and theater major and then I transferred to NYUs Tisch School of the Arts as a drama major.
— John Leguizamo —

This particular event had been somewhat more raucous than usual as Derek Jameson had just lost an arm wrestle with Ann Diamond. The match was the second semi-final of the morning after Belinda Carlisle had been pipped at the post by Rusty Lee. Carlisle had caused some consternation after, upset at losing and forfeiting the chance to compete for the first prize of a quarter of midget gems, she had spat port in Lee's handbag. Carlisle had been asked to leave and, after a brief tussle, had been ejected from the building whilst screaming and spitting in Simon Parkin's face.

— St John Morris

I look for those moments that are 'gee whiz' moments. There's some 'gee whiz' stories in our show, and they can't be written like A-1 in the Times. They have to be written more like Page 6 in the Post.

— Shepard Smith

I've been saying in the press that being a NY Post investigator reporter is an oxymoron.

— Joe Pantoliano

Moveon is not a one-way broadcast media. The Internet, when used best, is a two-way media. We have a forum in which people can post comments and those comments can be rated. We get a sense of what people feel most passionately about.

— Joan Blades

Haagen-Dazs (a clever Scandi-sounding name invented by Americans in 1961) was bought for its Euro-sounding sophistication by the kind of Americans who first bought those Mercs and Beemers, while Ben & Jerry's (now owned by Unilever) brought a post-hippy sensibility to bear. Buyers saw the brand as saying 'all-natural, organic and Fairtrade.'

— Peter York

Unless engineers can stop southern Louisiana from sinking into the Gulf - the Mississippi Delta is the fastest-disappearing land on the planet - even post-Katrina's modernized levees will be overwhelmed.

— Nina Easton

Newspapers that are truly independent, like The Washington Post, can still aggressively investigate anyone or anything with no holds barred.

— Bob Woodward

First I went to C.W. Post and I was a psychology and theater major and then I transferred to NYU's Tisch School of the Arts as a drama major.

— John Leguizamo

Poetry died as a commercial form and then it died as a serious art form. No one serious touches it. It used to be that somebody like F. Scott Fitzgerald could make a high middle-class income from working as a short story writer for the Saturday Evening Post and other outlets. That doesn't happen anymore. It used to be that a legitimate playwright could make a living on Broadway from writing decent plays.

— William Monahan

According to the latest poll in the Washington Post, 63 percent of Americans said that so far they approve of President Bush. Not surprisingly, the other 37 percent are English teachers.

— Conan O'Brien

Cw Post Quotes Pictures

Want to see more pictures of Cw Post quotes? Click on image of Cw Post quotes to view full size.

Cw Post Quotes Pictures 1
Cw Post Quotes Pictures 2
Cw Post Quotes Pictures 3
Cw Post Quotes Pictures 4