Doug Casey Quotes

Enjoy the top 20 famous quotes, sayings and quotations by Doug Casey.

Doug Casey Quotes

Democracy is no solution - its just 51% bossing the other 49% around. For Gods sake, Hitler was democratically elected! Democracy is just mob rule dressed up in a coat and tie.
— Doug Casey —

The thought of how far the human race would have advanced without government simply staggers the imagination.

— Doug Casey

People who buy government debt deserve to be punished and taught a lesson

— Doug Casey

Today most funding for science comes through government. That means that you have to be known to be sympathetic to conclusions that are acceptable to the political classes.

— Doug Casey

All these people who think they deserve free health care, or a job, or a plasma screen TV, simply because they radiate heat at 98.6 degrees, or because they were born in a certain place, or because they have a certain skin color - it's all bunk. There's no such thing as a 'just' wage. There's only what you earn.

— Doug Casey

Doug Casey Quotes Pictures

Want to see more pictures of Doug Casey quotes? Click on image of Doug Casey quotes to view full size.

Doug Casey Quotes Pictures 1
Doug Casey Quotes Pictures 2
Doug Casey Quotes Pictures 3
Doug Casey Quotes Pictures 4